We’re so excited about your interest in employment at Fabri-Kal, we can hardly contain(er) ourselves!
Please confirm your name and phone number below, and we’ll call you as soon as possible.
As a Packaging Operator, you’ll independently manage a line, using your attention-to-detail to inspect food-grade plastic products for defects. You’ll accurately perform all quality checks before packing them for clients all over the world.
Attention to detail, willingness to learn, and manual labor are keys to success in this role.
Here’s what you’ll love about working at Fabri-Kal:
- We have been family-owned since opening our doors in 1950 and work hard to maintain a close, family culture because we understand that happy workers produce better work
- We value trust, respect, positivity, and servant leadership and hire people who share those values
- We’re constantly growing and expanding, which means you have room for growth here too
- Every single job is significant and each person is recognized for their contributions to the company as a whole. Line workers affect customer service workers when they assist clients and assess their satisfaction with our products
- The more efficient the factory workers are affects how we price products competitively. We all play a role that shapes the big picture of our company, and that’s why we focus on doing as much as possible to ensure employee happiness and success
- We give back to our community as much as possible and are involved with organizations such as United Way, Big Brother Big Sisters, and Family and Children Services
- Full-time, direct-hire positions from Day 1
- Day shift: 5:20 am – 5:30 pm ($13.00/hr)
- Night shift: 5:20 pm – 5:30 am ($13.60/hr)
- Rotating shifts with every other weekend off
- 3 days on, 4 days off
- 4 days on, 3 days off
- Comprehensive 3-day orientation
- An individual Career Mentor
- Fast track career development opportunities
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
- Excellent benefits package (medical/dental, insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation)
- An incredible place to work
- Are at least 18 years old
- Possess a HS Diploma or GED
- Have 1 year of manufacturing experience and stable work history
- Can pass a drug screen
- Are felony-free
- Have a positive, can-do attitude